I’m a North East wedding photographer working across the UK & abroad.
Lover of board games, Monopoly Master (not a real thing!), classic rom coms (think Notting Hill) and I drink way too much Tea (Yorkshire Gold if you were wondering).
In College I used to play guitar (terribly), my friends were ace and most played in bands. I tagged along but felt like the spare part so started taking photos. Fast Forward a few years (several festivals later) and I realised it was the people, fun and connections I loved. After shooting my first wedding I was hooked. Also I needed a job as Green Day didn’t want me! For the last 6 years I have photographed over 150 weddings and still love them as much today.
I am obsessed with people’s stories. I invest in getting to know you and want your wedding photos to reflect who you are. I am genuinely interested in how you met, your wedding plans and your guests.
My couples are relaxed and all about each other, family and friends – does this sound like you? If so, you’ll probably answer yes to one or more of these:
- If your marquee floods you will put wellies on and keep dancing.
- If your wedding car is late you will hitch hike or get the bus with your bridesmaids no questions asked.
- You think you hate Hugh Grant but can’t help but love Notting Hill.
- You are marrying the love of your life no matter what and you haven’t worried about your napkins being the exact shade of the 150 available colours of white.
- You prefer Triceratops to the much over-rated T-Rex. (Ok – this one might just be me!)
The Scott Carney Photography Guarantee
A laid back relaxed and fun experience. I want you and your guests to feel at ease and forget about the camera. Telling the story of your day through natural images. #realmoments
Just finished looking at our photos, I’m crying, I fu**ing love them, every single one, everyone said how amazing Scott was on the day, we are soooo gratefulMel & Steven
Some other things I love (in no particular order)
Movie nights with popcorn made on the hob
Over priced Mexican lager (AKA Corona)
Any fruit flavoured Gins
Any band that reminds me of early festival days, Blink 182, Sum 41, Green Day etc.
Monopoly (I always choose the dog playing piece)
Camping (but not drying the tent)